Ingredients: 100gm Container – Bulk Herb Extract 10:1
- Scutellaria – Properties: Anti-spirochetal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and anti-yeast/candida. Research shows Chinese scutellaria (huang qin) is the most potent anti-bacterial herb in all 500+ Chinese medicinal herbs. Scutellaria is also the herb of choice that has shown effectiveness against Fluconazole resistant candida and other yeasts. Scuttellaria shows to have more berberine content than any other herb that has been researched.
- Phellodendron – Properties: Anti-spirochetal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-yeast/candida – This Chinese medicine herb has very strong antibiotic properties.
- Pulsitilla – Powerful wide spectrum anti-microbial.
- Korean Ash Bark – Vigorously helps the resolve phlegm, biofilms, mucus, dampness and process toxins. Assists the liver and gallbladder and benefits the eyes.
- Clove – Intracellular anti-bacterial/anti-parasitic, anti-malarial and nematode.
- Forsythia – This herb helps with the next stage of healing. Going deeper helping soften nodules, internal cysts and biofilms. Helps with detoxification, challenges associated with lin syndrome, toxic heat sores, carbuncles, hematuria, acute nephritis. Assists the lymphatic system, the heart and calms the mind.
- Gardenia – Works together with Forsythia with all of the above stated. Also helps to relieve excess heat in the Heart, Stomach and Liver. Helps control fevers, irritability, restlessness and stifling sensation in the chest. Helps with insomnia delirium, vertigo, speech, eye problems, anger and jaundice. Assists with detoxification and improves the quality of circulation.
- Zedoria Curcuma – Helps decrease inflammation, clean the liver and gallbladder and reduce pain.
- Lumbricus – Helps reduce pain and neurological symptoms. Assists antibacterial herbs get to hard to reach areas and helps ease intermittent symptoms.
- Teasle – Powerful anti-spirochetal in Western herbalism and a strong kidney liver support herb in Chinese medicine. Pathogenic involvement can drain energy associated with the kidney and slow down the liver functioning. Teasel root helps to support the kidney and liver so they may continue to thrive to the best of their ability while the body deals with infections and processing pathogens. Teasel root helps to regenerate nerves and tissues.
- Red Sage Root – Cardiovascular adaptogen. This herb supports the heart, circulation and has a calming affect not he mind. Assists with anxiety, depression, fatigue and insomnia.
- Cassia –– Properties: Anti-bacterial and anti-spirochetal. Cassia warms the kidney and heart, increases energy without raising the blood pressure. Assists with reducing pain in the joints and compliments digestion.
Formulated by Chinese Medicine Herbalist
* Do not take during pregnancy
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.