Ingredients: 100gm Container – Bulk Herb Extract 10:1
- Scutellaria – Properties: Anti-spirochetal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and anti-yeast/candida. Research shows Chinese scutellaria (huang qin) is the most potent anti-bacterial herb in all 500+ Chinese medicinal herbs. Scutellaria is also the herb of choice that has shown effectiveness against Fluconazole resistant candida and other yeasts. Scuttellaria shows to have more berberine content than any other herb that has been researched.
- Phellodendron – Properties: Anti-spirochetal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-yeast/candida – This Chinese medicine herb has very strong antibiotic properties.
- Olive Leaf – Properties: Anti-spirochetal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, cardiovascular adaptogen.
- Corydalis – Increases circulation, reduces pain in the chest, arms. legs and abdomen. Helps reduce epigastric pain and dysmenorrhea. Helps increase blood and guide the antimicrobial properties of the other herbs to difficult to reach areas of the body.
- Szechuan Lovage Root – One of the few herbs that guide to the brain. Dilates blood vessels, increases circulation, decreases pain. Helps increase blood and guide the antimicrobial properties of the other herbs to difficult to reach areas of the body. Helps improves cognition and helps reduce brain fog.
- Lonicera Vine – Helps reduce pain, skin disorders and
- Aged Tangerine Peel – Properties:Anti-yeast/candida. Cleans the blood, dissolves biofilms and mucus layers associated with pathogenic protective layers. This herb also supports the spleen and stomach thus helping to harmonize digestion.
- Teasel root – Powerful anti-spirochetal in Western herbalism and a strong kidney liver support herb in Chinese medicine. Pathogenic involvement can drain energy associated with the kidney and slow down the liver functioning. Teasel root helps to support the kidney and liver so they may continue to thrive to the best of their ability while the body deals with infections and processing pathogens. Teasel root helps to regenerate nerves and tissues.
- Cassia – Properties: Anti-bacterial and anti-spirochetal. Cassia warms the kidney and heart, increases energy without raising the blood pressure. Assists with reducing pain in the joints and compliments digestion.
- Sophora Root – One of Chinese medicine’s herbs used in many ways. Sophora is a powerful antimicrobial herb and has been used to help the body reduce heart palpitations and atrial fibrillation.
Formulated by Patrick Lynch, Chinese medicine herbalist who completely beat Lyme disease.
* Do not take during pregnancy
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.